Sunday, October 6, 2013

A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away....

Why, hello there blog. It's been a long-ass time. So, I've been living it up in Middleofnowhere, USA for six weeks now. And while this town has greatly exceeded my (admittedly low) expectations, I am starting to get a wee bit cabin-feverish. Here are some of the places I never wrote about! It's funny, looking back on old photos, it somehow blows my mind that all of that happened while breaking my heart that it's over. Ah, well, there will always be more adventures!

Where did I leave off? Oh right, summer 2012 - Indonesia.

Top of Borobudur 
Indonesia is massive country with lots of diverse populations. Jogjakarta is relatively easy to get to from Jakarta, so we went there.

Inside each of those honeycomb things,
there is a dude.
Prambanan 

Dat sunset
And what's a trip to Indonesia without laying on the beach in Baliiiiiii.



And then Singapore. Oh Singapore, you are nothing short of a first world oasis surrounded by a desert of third world countries. Gotta admit, as worthwhile as it is to visit developing countries, it gets emotionally draining. I might not have made it through without a few days in this gem.
The hotel with that super famous infinity pool on top.
I am determined to stay here one day.

Skyline <3
Gardens by the Bay. Gorgeous!













Anyway, I don't have much to say, just feeling nostalgic. You know how it is, getting older and whatnot. Hopefully I'll get caught up with writing about some of these countries soon. I have like 12 more to share with y'all! TTFN!

From,
Texas

No comments:

Post a Comment